.. and text to fill up this space

Monday, April 28, 2008

Need your thoughts.

So I'm supposed to write a blog post about the concept of incremental change towards taking care of the environment and then use examples of companies that did so. the post is supposed to generate some sort of dialogue and not merely be a talk-at-you kind of thing. It's for this internship that I'm applying to.. so yeah if anyone is interested in reading it and giving me feedback :P that'd help a lot!

CLICK ME

Blogger thinks dialogue is not a word. Sheesh.

2 Comments:

Blogger ster said...

I'm not about to start a discussion, but here's a comment: I like the bag, I'm going to get one for my family even though we usually opt for paper not plastic

April 28, 2008 at 10:01 PM

 
Blogger Esther said...

Yay! haha. :P this is actually going on in the UK, and they don't give free bags outside of UK :( But, I know Trader Joe's has cloth bags that you can buy.

April 29, 2008 at 6:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home