.. and text to fill up this space

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Losing your soul life.

I remember those eight points on what it means to not lose our soul life from the time Esther posted them on her blog a while back. I remember reading them and being like, oh well, in that case.. I completely fail the test, now what? So I guess I don't really know what it is to lose my soul life for the Lord's sake, or how that even happens really. But I guess I can say that Lord, I'd like You to reveal that to me and lead me. Even if maybe right now I'm open, and later I will not be so open to it, but Lord, have Your way, that I'd cooperate with You.

The meeting was enjoyable. I was sort of afraid that I might be very sleepy and mess up with piano.. well not that I didn't, but it was okay with Sarah next to me encouraging on. And listening to people share was good.. especially when Jean said something about how it's okay to make mistakes and how she used to think about all the things she didn't say and etc etc after she stood up.. I was laughing because I completely relate .. but .. yeah. So. It's okay to make mistakes and lose your face. Well.. this is like another part of losing my soul life, I guess.

Lots of work to do ==> ciao!

He giveth and giveth and giveth again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home