.. and text to fill up this space

Thursday, March 27, 2008

#5

:( it's not fair, it's not fair, it's not fair.
yes i'm complaining. :( :( :( :( :( :(

sometimes...
i wish people would stop telling me what to do. it's like driving. go this way! no, go that way! no, do this! what are you doing?!?! umm, hello, can anyone drive when they have to attempt to listen to all those directions and look at the road?

so i would probably end up making a lot of mistakes, running in circles, finding out the hard way where that road leads and how it doesn't actually go through..

but...
wouldn't it be nice, to just have the road, sometimes, without all the signs? not all the time, but at least, some of the time?!?!?! I guess today is just not one of those times.

I want to go home*.

* I think I use this term loosely in whiny fashion to mean whatever I think is more happy and comforting than my current state.

(maybe i'm the chance of rain)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

#5?

i want to go home too.... what exactly are you referrrrring to here?

March 29, 2008 at 4:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home