.. and text to fill up this space

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"I think you know what I'm getting at"

Hopeful for oblivion.
I should make a postcard out of that..
So many projects I want to do!!
Mabel called me a grandma. Haha.
Cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches are surprisingly REALLY GOOD. really. REALLY. Amy makes bomb sandwiches.
Garbo's cute GSI (because he's hecka fob and dorky in that I-don't-know-what-matching-means way and he says the funniest blunt things in a loud voice) is not good at encouraging us to do our problem set..
"If I were you guys, I would spend an hour on this and then give up. It's not worth it. Who cares if you get a check plus?"
I can't find a GSI that knows what he/she is doing. It's very annoying. It kind of makes me want to go to grad school and attempt to be a good one. Don't laugh! :(

1 Comments:

Blogger ster said...

make a postcard

March 20, 2008 at 3:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home