.. and text to fill up this space

Thursday, March 13, 2008

After spending so much time on that essay..

I'm all written out. But I will attempt to blog a little bit, nonetheless.

Just wanted to say.. that I'm encouraged! The Lord loves so much. And His blood is the basis on which we can come to Him. His blood is what makes it all okay to God. To God!!!!! A lot of times, I don't feel it, but on God's side, I know, everything has to be okay. If we confess, He is faithful to forgive.

And it's happyfying (haha?) to hear others growing... and speaking of what Christ they've seen in the midst of the suffering.

It's hard to write, I feel like there's so much in me that wants to vomit itself out and yet I can't just go on a stream of consciousness....

It's late, time to sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home