.. and text to fill up this space

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Drove as far as we could go..

Sweet Tomatoes is yum. <3 I eat so much now, it's ridiculous. I'm content with just sitting there eating while Justin and Aaron carry on some conversation about cars and zombies that I half understand. I like that I can get through an entire lunch without hardly truly knowing much about what exactly is going on and still enjoy it and find things funny at random moments. Haha. So oblivious -_-

Then we went to the Fresno-version of Papamingos, Red Mango, Pink Berry, you name it, called.. Groove? What? It sounds more like a dance club to me. Anyway. The interior design was so cool! Blue wall, kind of modern look that all these Korean yogurt places have, and longish black table, slanted things on the walls. I so wish I had an eye for that kind of thing. So I got rid of 20 pennies, which means there must be 30 left in my wallet. I suppose I'll use that next time Jenn and I are at a cafe and craving food instead of studying.


Had a bit of an emotional though somewhat enlightening dinner with the parentals, but at this point I think I'm still confused on me, myself, and I, personally. At the same time, I don't want to attempt to take the time to figure it out. Do I have to? Shouldn't it just fall upon me like a ..
_________ (i can't think of anything to describe what i'm thinking)
Sigh.

I remember one of the first times I read these verses was at SST in seventh grade. Penny's favorite book was Romans, so we read through this. I remember I didn't like Romans at the time, especially chapter 9 bothered me. But it's become sweeter (for lack of a better word!), somehow.


Romans 9:15
For to Moses He says, "I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion."
16
So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy.

2 Comments:

Blogger ster said...

what'd you do with 20 pennies?

March 27, 2008 at 2:00 AM

 
Blogger esther said...

used it for frozen yogurt

March 27, 2008 at 3:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home