.. and text to fill up this space

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Oh Lord Jesus..

I need Him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much.

It's so impossible for me to live the Christian life.
But I'm encouraged that there's a Person in my spirit now,
born as a babe, so small so weak so low, who by the Word's pure milk will grow to be
the overcoming inner man in me to gain my heart


I'm in Vancouver. No cellphone, no real connection to the States, and im only online cause hospitality has a laptop and i felt okay asking to use it since Sarah used it yesterday. it's pretty here, but rainy. the trip overall is good.. good experience. umm.. yeah. not much to say right now.. just at this point where i feel like.. i fail the Lord over and over and over and He is so faithful to forgive over and over and over.. His love is unlimited. At the same time though, i am also like.. Lord i can't be ashamed of you now , but at this point, it seems like i always don't want to feel like a fool in front of people .. even other believers. anyway. kind of rambling right now. forgetting and pursuing. the prayer mtg was enjoyable praying for the yp and serving ones.. exercising to pray in general.. it's true you have to push out a lot of times.. at least i feel that way.
anyway. it's kind of late.. tomorrow is another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home