.. and text to fill up this space

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Disciplined

Is a word that I never appreciated as much as I do now.

Enjoy God.

"Do you have the original?" (us as xerox copies of Christ in His being that is love, light, on and on, but not what is exclusive to His deity, that is His Godhead and as an object of worship)

I heart my small group! Really appreciate what the other brothers and sisters have to share. And it's always good to lose a little face and speak something in faith.

Last training meeting is tomorrow. It's definitely been a bit of an exhausting week, with all the driving and sitting and listening and note-taking, but it has definitely been worthwhile. So much light was shed on 1 Peter, 2 Peter, and Jude.

Casting.. Castinnnngggg. All your care. Believe in God in abandon. There's a lot about my life right now that I don't understand and can not find answers to. All I know is that God knows everything much more than I do. That's comforting. And that all these experiences are opportunities for more grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home