.. and text to fill up this space

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Making His home downward in the depths of our heart.

The message tonight was quite comforting to me and brought me a little farther into trusting the Lord.. especially in knowing that God knows the depths of our being, and He wants to make His home there. And to be aware of only the Lord. I really appreciated the sharing on Psalm 119 and while I can't remember much of anything except that the saints are His delight.. I remember being touched by the Lord Jesus' humanity. One thing that also made a lot of sense to me was when the brother was talking about committing our whole being to the Lord, was the question why should we hold on to the way we feel about certain things, what good does it do to us? We can trust the Lord. The more His person is revealed to me.. the more I realize I really can trust this one. And the Lord made His way down to the abyss to proclaim His victory after He resurrected, how much more can the Lord gain the victory in our being if we allow Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home