.. and text to fill up this space

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Walking in a winter wonderland...

Currently I'm at Joanerz sitting on her big comfy bed and wasting time on the internet. Figured I'd blog since I just read Emmeline's blog and was inspired to blog. How do we pass the time? How did we ever pass the time? Did we just not notice these things when we were little? How do little kids just run around in circles and consider that fun? Do they even think about time?

So somehow these past couple days I've been rollercoaster-ing as far as energy goes and emotion as well. It's become pretty clear to me that I don't have too much of a heart for the Lord, and yet, at the same time, I know that I have been given a new heart that loves the Lord. So what does that mean? I'm not really sure. Maybe someone else can tell me. I feel like I'm chasing after some kind of ideal of what things are supposed to be like, how people are supposed to be, how I'm supposed to be. Spent a lot of time being uncomfortable. Obviously, life on planet earth doesn't exactly live up to that. But either way, I don't really understand entirely what I'm doing for this week. It all feels a bit surreal. I think I've said the word "feels" way too many times in this paragraph. LAME.

The kitchen smells really good right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home