.. and text to fill up this space

Monday, October 8, 2007

Meow?

I like cats.. but this is too catty for me.

I don't know if buying a battery and ram is worth it ($200) for my laptop.. but then, I already went as far as buying an external harddrive just so I could reformat this thing and not have to get new one. Eesh.. I could've bought half of a new laptop already or an entirely new one.
This is what happens when you become attached to things that are ridiculously old and have keys rubbing off.

Emmeline "Where's the m???"

And it's really annoying when miscommunication happens.
"no battery power"
"okay *unplugs my plug so i lose work*"
".. *sigh*"

Mmmmmm.. I realized it's kind of hard for me to take things seriously at bad moments sometimes o_O Arugh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home