.. and text to fill up this space

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Odd.

You know what's weird, reading something you wrote and thinking, huh, where was I?
Yeah. Pretty much.
I think my voice is starting to recover a bit -- yay. But I might've killed it yesterday with all that singing we did. I still need to learn how to breathe more effectively. You know that thing about how when you think too hard about something, it becomes so confusing and you do it all wrong.. yeah, I do that for soo many things.
Like capital-labor ratio!!! Heh Heh Heh. Hence the keychain on mi cellphone (Simple is best).
You know what's ironic, my Econ GPA is lower than the rest of my GPA. So here I am, the night before Physics, beating to death Jen's English essay cause I'd rather be doing that. And then she asks, "Why aren't you majoring in English?". Yeah, I don't know? Cause I like writing improperly. Hoorah for descriptive linguistics and boo for prescriptive English.. mmmm.
Starting to sound nerdy.. well it IS midterms week. Feeling really bad for waking people up.. I don't know why I don't notice it when I'm being loud, but I do notice it when I'm quiet. Which is annoying because being loud is what bothers people (in the active sense I guess..) .. Hmmm?
I have ten minutes to get to music class. Time to jet because music teachers are stringent (stringent??? o_O) on being on time.
So getting to class this morning was pretty hard.. or waking up, that is. And I couldn't remember which assigned seat I was assigned to. So I sat in the one I thought it was, but I might've been wrong. I hope not cause we had to write that on our exam and I guess he's going to check it. Ahh.. what can you do, my fault.
On the bright side,
somehow a hymn came to my mind when I was walking to my midterm today..
what was it?
To all my needs, both great and small,
Thou art the rich supply
So ready and sufficient too
For me now to apply
Duno if the words are all right..
O Lord, Thou art the Spirit!
How dear and near to me
How I enjoy Thy marvelous availability.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home