.. and text to fill up this space

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Um..

It seems like the older I get, the more I realize how many problems there are in the world, or specifically, in humanity. And then today, my friend informed me on crazy happenings in Europe. It feels like time is short and the Lord is coming back soon.

On the line of noticing issues. Is it that as we get older, not only does our body decay but our soul as well? Or is it something in our food? Or do I just come into contact with people who seem to need help? Or have I been soaked through with psychology too long? Or does life just get harder as you get older, and so people go through more things which messes with the way they live? Or do we just become less accepting of people?

.... too many questions and no answers.

edit. I think I have been swimming in a pool of junk (for lack of better word) for a little too long. I.E., someone put it nicely.. "Sometimes, I think personal empowerment was the biggest lie to be foisted on the public at large..." Yeah. Seriously. Now my question is, what's your agenda?

I want to buy a piano and play on it right now, but I haven't the space or the money to do so. Haha.

I've been pondering lately. I guess when you start to repeat mistakes, you come to find patterns and wonder what the roots are. Now there are different ideas as to what the roots are, and.. I don't know. Having discussions with people on the topic. I guess people have different ideas of what different words mean.. HM.

I'm glad I have the Lord. Because if I didn't, I really don't know where I would be right now. Well, I have some idea of where I might be, and it's kind of scary actually. God is so good and the Lord is my hope. Light, and salvation. Whom shall I fear? That's pretty strong huh?

I don't want to think about the trend of this world anymore. Change would be nice, but, I mean, really?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home