.. and text to fill up this space

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lean on me, when you're not strong

I'll be your friend..

At this point, I long to trust my albeit, small, sensing side of me instead of the intuitive side of me that is worrying about how life will pan out. Frankly, though, a veces the sensing side senses ratios which instead of pushing its cause, push for the intuitive feeling that brings me to my current state of shoving my face with brownies because I think I need the chocolate.

This week was, as I put it in small group, a week of sunshine and a week of rain. In the midst of the rain, my sky cleared, and there was joy there. It's contradictory and I feel as though that experience has passed already, so I must go on. "But what things were gains to me, these I now count as loss.." They always say we need/should (hate those two words) forget the things that are good as well as the bad... right now though.. I'm still hoping for that soundness and sureness that I had before. Can you have peace right now but still be wondering about years down the line? What is that?

On the topic of oneness and one accord.. I think.. we're getting there. It probably won't happen overnight but I think if we keep at it..

1 Comments:

Blogger ster said...

ditto.... about those two words..
ditto.... about the chocolate

September 21, 2008 at 11:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home