.. and text to fill up this space

Saturday, July 5, 2008

"our song stargazing summertime happily ever after ocean breezes"

I think I have a bad addiction to Papyrus.
There are two bags sitting on my desk right now, both with things that I didn't buy for myself, both somewhat overdue gifts. Okay, maybe only one of them is.

I'm sitting here writing because I can't seem to figure out how to open the window in my room that got installed earlier this year, when one of the glass panes fell out of its place into the road and shattered into a zillion (okay, maybe not) pieces and we logically decided that it was time for new windows for the 'window room'. It's times like these when I sit and stare at the window, as if sitting and staring is going to make it open. As if I'm actually thinking. But I'm not, I'm really just staring. This also happens when I'm trying to figure out what to do with a page I need to clean up, and I can't figure it out, so I sit and I stare. This happens until I realize that I'm being unproductive (usually that doesn't take long) and then I resume some mindless activity before I begin thinking again.

I like how cheesy the comic on the back of my goldfish package is..

I think I've ran out of things to say these days.

"Abide in Me, and I in You, for the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in Me."

I "know" that abide means to stay, but I really don't know how to abide (this is where people say, 'you just abide') because clearly, no fruit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home