.. and text to fill up this space

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tengo Hambre

Si.
I've spent the day like this.
Slept late, so woke up late, stuffed my face with absolutely yummy Cheeseboard pizza but didn't really get to enjoy it cause I felt guilty for eating in front of people. Sat through meeting and had thoughts reaffirmed and came home with a frown on my face. Subsequently played guitar to focus on other things -- the Lord is my light and salvation. Cleaned the bathroom, which took a good amount of time, and now I'm waiting for the college mtg to start and I haven't done an ounce of studying today.
Sigh. How is this going to work??
I have to clean afterwards too..
hmm.
So on the list of things to do:
1) Write composition for Espanol about mi favorite person .. uhmm that might be hard. OR someone that I wish I was friends with who's famous.. haha.. that might be easier. OR even better, someone that doesn't exist in real life. Like a character!! oooo. Now it's starting to sound fun.
2) Start the econometric problem set by reading the book and attempting!!
Now I have some questions but I don't want to risk my face. -_____-
Anyway. Time to make like a check and bounce.
Speaking of checks......

1 Comments:

Blogger ster said...

risk it. :/ no regrets
pretty song

September 14, 2008 at 8:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home