.. and text to fill up this space

Monday, January 14, 2008

Cut the day in HALF.

Wake up and wish that I wasn't awake. It is easier to sleep, as whatever thoughts are buried and transformed into incoherent dreams. I can't believe I've slept this long. I forgot that there is a meeting today, and I'm currently in pajama-status clothes and frankly not ready.

Hooorayyy to Glo and Frank.
:P
Emmeline: "PICK UP CALL ME BACK important news that u really really want to know =D"

haha <3.

My initial reaction: But Glo just moved in this year!!!
Mom: It's okay, you'll get new people.

Time to wake up.

Too many terms leaves me both hungry and confused........

And wherever He entered into villages or into cities or into the countryside, they laid those who were sick in the marketplaces and begged Him that they might touch if even the fringe of His garment and as many as touched Him were made whole.
Mark 6:56

1 Comments:

Blogger emmortality said...

yay, a post about me. :) hahahahah

jk

January 15, 2008 at 1:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home