.. and text to fill up this space

Monday, November 26, 2007

Quite Frankly.

Indecision is definitely the key to flexibility.
It's also the key to getting nothing done.

So yeah... that was saddening...

On a bright note, .. I almost went back to fret over something but then caught myself and decided it wasn't worth it. That wasn't my bright note. It sucks feeling victorious over something you feel unvictorious over for feeling victorious over. If you get what I mean.

On a bright note, number two, I did get some running in today. That hasn't happened in awhile. I'm convinced that treadmills are lame and tracks are way better, but I think the track was closed and it's cold outside anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger emmortality said...

esther! you're not sposed to say that *shifty eyes* it's supposed to look like i have friends who genuinely want to comment, indicating an actual interest in my life... :( ok whatever, you've just completely ruined it.

don't hit me, please. *cowers*

November 26, 2007 at 3:01 AM

 
Blogger emmortality said...

we will conquer mountains together :) and Golden Gate Park. we will speed through Bay To Breakers and run (not hike, run) up Half-Dome bc we're too good for treadmills.

or we could just run up Hearst. that sounds painful enough

November 26, 2007 at 3:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home